Two (spay and neutered) Rabbits, approx. 3 years old and in good health. Salem, Oregon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't helpful right now, but I may be able to take them in about a year. I live in a house where I cannot have pets right now. However, I have been looking to get a rabbit when I move in another year or so. I am currently in Vancouver, WA and will be moving to Spokane, WA next year. I am more familiar with other breeds of bunnies, but am really hoping to have free range bunnies (except when I am away from home).
Hi Danielle,
I will continue to take excellent care of Gracie and George until they find a better home. It sounds like you know a lot about rabbits and are thinking very carefully about adoption. You are the type of person that I would surrender them to. You are welcome to visit them anytime you are in the Salem area! Please keep in touch! Thank you for reaching out! It means a lot!
Be well,
Lisa

Hi Danielle,
I will continue to take excellent care of Gracie and George until they find a better home. It sounds like you know a lot about rabbits and are thinking very carefully about adoption. You are the type of person that I would surrender them to. You are welcome to visit them anytime you are in the Salem area! Please keep in touch! Thank you for reaching out! It means a lot!
Be well,
Lisa
Here is my Bigwig’s farewell post. He was a sweetie and I miss him very much.
Thread 'Bigwig Bun'
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/bigwig-bun.106561/

This isn't helpful right now, but I may be able to take them in about a year. I live in a house where I cannot have pets right now. However, I have been looking to get a rabbit when I move in another year or so. I am currently in Vancouver, WA and will be moving to Spokane, WA next year. I am more familiar with other breeds of bunnies, but am really hoping to have free range bunnies (except when I am away from home).
Please keep in touch! I hope the move goes well. I will even include their enclose. You may visit anytime you are able! Thank you from George and Gracie!

Latest posts

Back